About the Hilton Milwaukee City Center?
Impeccable service is the most important aspect at the Hilton Milwaukee City Center. This is a Historic Hotel of America that uses the Art Deco style and was built in 1927. This remains one of Milwaukee’s most vibrant downtown hotels. Enjoy modern amenities and an ideal location with a skywalk to the Wisconsin Center. With four on-site dining options, you can savor a steak dinner at classic Chophouse, or sip a cocktail in Monarch Lounge. Linger over breakfast at Hilton Café or kick back with a burger and beer in the Miller Time Pub.
WHAT IS OFFERED
When looking for Milwaukee accommodations, Hilton Milwaukee City Center offers convenience, comfort and a central location. The rooms boast contemporary decor, cozy bedding, a media station and a flat-screen TV. Choose from a variety of room layouts whether you are in Milwaukee for business or leisure. Here are some features that are offered by this hotel:
- Located downtown in the Financial District near Milwaukee attractions
- Attached to the Wisconsin Center by skywalk
- Complimentary WiFi in public areas and business center; fee applies in room
- Hilton Honors Gold and Diamond Members get complimentary WiFi and Executive Lounge access
- Self-parking available for $28
- Pet-friendly hotel
- Meetings & Events
- Looking for the perfect space for your meeting, special event or wedding?
- Request Proposal
- Love craft beer? Book our Lakefront Brewery Package and try some of Milwaukee’s Best!
- Hilton Milwaukee City Center Hotel, WI – 1 King Bedroom
- Spacious rooms
This Milwaukee hotel is only a few blocks from the Summerfest grounds and other area attractions. The popular Third Ward draws locals and visitors alike to The Public Market and some of the city’s best dining. Sports fans are within close proximity to Miller Park and the Bradley Center.
Guests of our Milwaukee City Center hotel can take advantage of 24-hour access to the fitness center, equipped with treadmills and free weights. A 24-hour business center is also available, where Guests can check email, browse the internet and print airline tickets.
Your four-legged friend is welcome at this pet-friendly hotel. (Pet deposit and maximum weight restrictions apply).
WEDDINGS AND EVENTS
With over 30,000 sq. ft. of wedding, meeting and event space along with state-of-the-art A/V capabilities, the hotel is the perfect venue for events of all sizes. From small meetings to galas and conventions, the Hilton Milwaukee City Center has hosted some of the most memorable events.
509 W E Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53203